Main Street BrewFest
BrewFest 2021: September 25th, 2021
Application Deadline: August 20th, 2021
Event Date: Saturday, September 25th, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
PCMS will be giving away over $1,000 in CASH PRIZES!
Ponca City Main Street is excited to announce a festival created to showcase homebrewers across Oklahoma and surrounding states. We invite homebrewers to attend the 2021 BrewFest Festival in downtown Ponca City, OK. The festival will take place Saturday, September 25th, from 4:00 –7:00 p.m. Attendees will vote on their favorite beer of the day in the People’s Choice category. New this year – local brewery owners and craft beer experts will be judging brews as well. Each Brew Team may turn in one beer for local judging! First place in each category (People’s Choice & Judged) will take home $300 cash; Second place, $200; and third place $100.
- Your own beer serving station, tent, chairs, tables, etc.
- Beer to serve festival attendees
- Copy of your home brewers license – get yours here: Small Brewer App.pdf (ok.gov)
- $50 Deposit – Refundable deposit secures your position in festival area – ONLY 50 SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
- 10x10 brewing space for each vendor/homebrewer
- Tokens for beer tasters to vote for their favorite beer
- Wristbands for attendees whose id’s have been properly checked
- Cups for attendees to use for 2 oz. beer samples
12:00 p.m. – Set-up begins
4:00 p.m. – Homebrewers ready to serve / Festival open to Guests
6:30 p.m. – People’s Choice receptacles / tokens collected
7:00 p.m. – Winners announced, and prize money awarded
7:00 p.m. – Festival over! Please quit giving out samples!
ONLY 50 SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!