Main Street BrewFest
BrewFest 2020: April 25th, 2020
Application Deadline: March 20, 2020
Event Date: Saturday, April 25th, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
PCMS will be giving away over $1,000 in CASH PRIZES!
Ponca City Main Street is excited to announce a festival created to showcase homebrewers across Oklahoma and surrounding states. We invite homebrewers to attend the 2020 BrewFest Festival in downtown Ponca City, OK. The festival will take place Saturday, April 25th, from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. Attendees will vote on their favorite beer of the day in the People’s Choice category. New this year – local brewery owners and craft beer experts will be judging brews as well. Each Brew Team may turn in one beer for local judging! First place in each category (People’s Choice & Judged) will take home $300 cash; Second place, $200; and third place $100.
- Your own beer serving station, tent, chairs, tables, etc.
- Your best home brews to serve festival attendees
- Copy of your homebrewers license – get yours here: https://www.ok.gov/able/documents
- $50 Deposit – Refundable deposit secures your position in the festival area – ONLY 50 SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
- 10x10 brewer space for each vendor/homebrewer
- Tokens for beer tasters to vote for their favorite beer
- Wristbands for attendees whose id’s have been properly checked
- Cups for attendees to use for 2 oz. beer samples
10:00 a.m. – Set-up begins
3:30 p.m. – Homebrewers & food trucks ready to serve
4:00 p.m. – Festival open to Guests
6:30 p.m. – People’s Choice receptacles / tokens collected
7:00 p.m. – Winners announced and prize money awarded
7:00 p.m. – Festival over! Please quit giving out samples!
ONLY 50 SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
Tickets will go on sale March 23